Friday, February 12, 2010

been way toooo long :-)


Hey everyone...I know i haven't posted anything in a long time, but that's all about to change now. I have decided that I am going to try to blog at least once a day from now on. I love blogging, so I don't even understand what me to stop in the first place. I got a lot to talk this year.
There are going to be a lot of changes that are going to be happening this year with me and I am so excited. I finally feel like I going somewhere with my life rather than just being in school. When I accomplish each goal, I will let you guys know, but as of right now I am excited and looking forward to the changes for this year.
Hope everyone is having a great day today. It is Friday after all, so definitely can't be bad for most of you. I, for one am looking forward to the weekend one because its Valentines this weekend and two because the sooner the weekend is finished the closer, I am going to be to going home (Toronto). The last time I was in Toronto was back in Dec for the holidays. I miss Toronto and have now come to the conclusion that no matter where in the world I live, Toronto will always be my home. I feel so comfortable as soon as I enter Toronto.
Anyways keep a lookout for the new things coming to this blog..until then take care

0 comments on "been way toooo long :-)"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Beauty & Beyond Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez