Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ELF?



What can I say, I love this lip gloss ; )


Did anyone notice that eyeslipsface.com has increased their prices on some of the items to $2? I went on their website to get more of their Candy Shop Lip Gloss since mine are almost done and that's when I noticed that the price went up. I am not sure if its just this lip gloss, so if you guys see any other items with an increase in their price besides their studio line, pls let me know.

While I am at it let me just do a review on this lipgloss. I love it. It is so moisturizing on my lips. For $1 (or what it used to be) it is definitely a great buy. This one has lasted me close to a 9 months already with everyday use and I still have some product left. Its not as sticky as some of the other lip products that eyeslipsface.com has to offer. For $2 its still a great buy and I will be placing an order with them soon.

0 comments on "ELF?"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Beauty & Beyond Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez