Friday, June 5, 2009

HI EVERYONE :)


Hey Guys, I have made this page because I love anything related to makeup, but I am not in the cosmetology/fashion field. So somehow to "quench" my passion of makeup, I have created this page. This blog will not only be about beauty, but about anything that comes to my mind.

Being a student, I learned to bargain shop and love it. I get excited when I see a good deal. Its like a child going into the candy store..lol. I try not to buy makeup when its not on sale. Of course, if I need it and know it will never go on sale I do end up getting it.

Since I am on a budget there will be a lot of drugstore makeups that I will be reviewing. This is more practical as well because not a lot of people can afford to buy the high end makeup. If it gets the work done there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying drugstore makeup right?

I hope you guys enjoy my site and learn a few things from it. Remember beauty on the outside is nothing compared to beauty on the inside.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it!

0 comments on "HI EVERYONE :)"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Beauty & Beyond Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez