Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lush Favourites


Whoosh Shower Jelly
The only reason I went into Lush was for this baby. I heard so many great reviews on this shower jelly that I had to buy it for myself to try it out. I LOVE this product and will be buying it over and over again. Its amazing and a little does really go a very long way. Its quite pricey at $11.90 for 7 oz, but I ended up getting the 3.5 oz for $5.95. The only con is that if you don't freez this shower jelly it is extremely hard to handle in the shower. This lathers up sooooo nicely. I love it especially the smell. Definitely give this a try if you are ever in Lush.



Honey I Washed the Kids Soap

You can use the top (honeycomb) of the bar to exfoliate your skin and use the rest of the soap to wash your body. The smell is absolutely AMAZING! I LOVE the smell of this soap. It lasts well into the day. This is one bar of soap that I will be purchasing again for sure :) This soap is definitely worth it even though its a bit on the pricey side at $7.95 for 3.5oz.
Porridge Soap
This has such a warm smell to it, its hard for me to describe. I love it even though its a bit messy in your tub. Its $5.95 for about 3 oz which I think is a great deal. Cutting this soap into small pieces will make it last for a long time.


I Should Coco Soap
This bar of soap smell like the beach. Again, I LOVE the smell of this soap. It also lathers very well. The scent staying power is strong and you will still be able to smell the scent even after a few hours of taking a shower. The only con about this soap is that you won't be able to use it as an exfoliating soap because the coconut will disappear after several uses. Otherwise its a great soap. This soap is $7.95 for 3 oz, a bit pricey, but should last a while minus the exfoliating coconut.

0 comments on "Lush Favourites"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Beauty & Beyond Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez