Friday, June 5, 2009

Wet n Wild Lash Intense Mascara




Who says you need expensive mascara to make your lashes look longer and thicker?

I was very reluctant to try out the Wet n Wild mascara because it wasn't as popular as some of the other mascaras on the market, but yet at $2.99 on sale, I felt like I wouldn't lose anything if I didn't end up like the mascara. So I bought it and the first thing I did when I got home was try it on and boy was I surprised. I wasn't expecting the results that I ended up getting, but this mascara made my lashes appear thicker and longer. It didn't weigh my lashes down either.

I have tried Maybelline, L'oreal etc. and to be honest this mascara is just as good as the others if not better. The price is an added bonus. I believe the actual price of the mascara is $4.99, but like I said I ended up paying $2.99 for it on sale at K-mart. If you guys get a chance definitely try out this mascara, you won't be disappointed.

Once I get my camera to focus in on my lashes clearly, I will post some before and after pictures.

0 comments on "Wet n Wild Lash Intense Mascara"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Beauty & Beyond Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez